Friday, February 1, 2013

Tinkering (probably part 1)

It's not easy when you always want everything to be perfect.... Takes lots of time, gives irritation, but if things fall into place: "Yes!!!" That's why I am so happy to have mandalas and Zentangle® in my life. It's a relief to have learned how to deal with "mistakes", accept them as being new opportunities.... Saves time, reduces (sorry) irritation and still: "Yes!!!" I must admit the results may be even better.
So after tinkering with my blog for a while I'm satisfied with how it looks right now. I've found out, how to add a link and a tab, and to edit gadgets and older posts, change colors, etc. (smile)

Meanwhile, the e-mail with the link to the slideshow of Callenge #103 from Laura Harms aka The Diva was in the inbox. Amazing as always!!

Laura's son Artoo was born with "Moebius Syndrome, which is a congenital nerve disorder affecting cranial VI and VII nerves controlling the lateral movement of his face." (Laura's words)
The Challenge was to use the Moebius Syndrome Foundation's logo as our string to raise awareness for this disorder. Each year on January 24th it's  Moebius Syndrome Awareness Day. Purple is the colour for MSAD.
This is my contribution:

Featuring: Knase (well, almost), Neuron and Zewm

No wonder a few co-tanglers used the lovely tangle Neuron from Beth Snoderly as their background, too, since it fits so well with the theme. The very handy
Zewm is from Amy Broady.

Next step in tinkering will be adding a new tab....


5 comments:

  1. Well done! The purples look just right. Thanks for the link for Neuron--I will have to check it out. I can't remember if I've seen it before, but it looks like something I'll want to use! You made me smile by using Zewm. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! The purples look just right. I will have to check out Neuron--thank you for the link. You made me smile by using Zewm. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes! I am sorry for the double post--I didn't think the first one went through, so I typed it up again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deze tile is ook erg goed geworden! Mooie schaduw hier en daar.

    ReplyDelete