Sunday, April 14, 2013

Second entry: Delft Blue squares

A very quick post! It's been a long day, I should be in bed, but tangling is very addictive you know ;-)) And I have a very good excuse, my second entry for the Weekly Challenge had to be finished in time!!
On Zentangle.blogspot Rick asked, how a trip to a museum or gallery inspires us.... Well, this is how my visit to The Royal Delft (read and see more here and here) did inspire me:

Tangles: Mooka, Tortuca, (Blue) Pearlz,
Many Moons, Twisted Rope and Scoodle
My intention was to draw a detail from the edge of an imaginary, square saucer....
This was even more fun, than my first contribution!!

Thanks to:
CZT® Laura Harms aka the Diva for Challenge #113;
Rick and Maria from Zentangle® for Mooka, Tortuca and Scoodle (no online instructions);
Also Rick and Maria - I guess! - for (any kind of color ;-)) Pearlz;
CZT® Margaret Bremner for Many Moons;
Trish Walter (littlebrownwren) for Twisted Rope;
You for reading this post.... and maybe even for leaving a comment!!!

Happy Tangling everyone!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful... love the blues and your tangles...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooi, heel mooi Anneke. Je hebt een manier gevonden om het 'spannend' te maken door maar een deel weer te geven. Leuk bedacht.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous - blue is perfect as it is Delft!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! Love the Delft blue and your choice of tangles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the blues in this. great use of patters

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Delft blue. I have to test square too once ;-)

    ReplyDelete